Lubnor Refinery

From A Barrel Full
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Summary Information

Brief Description

  • A small simple refinery that produces mainly asphalt and naphthenic lubricants

Refining Units

  • Atmospheric Distillation
  • Vacuum unit
  • Lubes unit

Terminal Capacity

  • Crude Oil:
  • Refined Products:

Crude Supply

  • All the oil Lubnor uses is ultra heavy: 85% coming from Espírito Santo, while the remaining 15% from Ceará

Products Produced

  • Asphalt, Naphthenic Base Oils



Other Information



  • 1966 - Refinery commissioned


  1. Refinery Webpage