Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Also known as Mozyrsk Refinery
- Ownership: Slavneft, Government of Republic Belarus
- Website: http://www.slavneft.ru/
- Location: Mozyr, Gomel Region, Republic Belarus
- Capacity: 4,75 Million tons/annum & 95,000 bbl/day
- Nelson Complexity:
- Diesel Desulphurisation
- Visbreaking Unit
- Combined Catalytic Cracker
- Alkylation Unit
- Sulphur Recovery Complex
- Crude Oil:
- Refined Products:
- Urals via the Druzhba Pipeline
- The refinery also processes crude from Azerbaijan & Venezuela
- motor gasoline and diesel fuel
- See Mozyr Refinery Upgrading Project
- Mozyr Oil Refinery in Belarus has selected Axens’ H-OilRC technology for the hydroconversion of 3,000,000 metric tons per year (approximately 60,000 bpsd) of Urals vacuum residue (VR).
- The new H-Oil plant will convert Vacuum Residue, at high levels, to low sulfur distillates and produce a low sulfur residue.
- The company also plans to build a gasoline additive unit, allowing it to move its entire motor fuel production to Euro-5 standard. The improved quality will be achieved by building a Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether, or MTBE, unit
- The Mozyr Oil Refinery, located in the Gomel region of Southern Belarus, exports 80% of its production to European countries, such as the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Poland.
- Since 1996, a rapid expansion and technological and environmental improvement programs have contributed to make it among the most sophisticated refineries in Europe.
- 1975 - Startup of the Unit LK-6U No.1 and treatment facilities
- 2008 - Commissioning of Combined Alkylation Plant.
- 2009 - Sulphur recovery revamp completed
- 2010 - Commissioning of the Catalytic Cracker Gasoline Hydrodesulphurization Unit.
- 2011 - Commissioning of Hydrogen Production Unit.
- 2012 - Commissioning of Diesel Hydrotreater Unit (Prime D), licensed by Axens.